O Level Results (2013)

Wednesday 15 January 2014

So, O Level results were released this week. The top 3 students I've coached for the past year were:

Ping Ping S.
English: A2
L1R5: 7
Top student in Northbrooks Secondary School

An An S.
English: B3
From Northbrooks Secondary School

Hong Ji Q.
English: B3
From North View Secondary School

Hong Ji only joined my class 3.5 months before O Levels and showed such great improvement! She used to score dismal grades of borderline passes and I'm really happy that she improved by such great extent.

My top 3 students are foreign students (China) and they were from 5NA.

I'm proud of all my students I've coached last year. Some may not have achieved their ideal grades, but hey, you should never let your grades define you. Just because you may not be as "book-smart" as the others doesn't mean you're dumb. Nobody has ever said you need A's to succeed in life, and there are plenty of real-life examples to back that up. Most importantly, you need to know how to improve yourself, and show the desire to improve yourself.

If you have any questions on where to go after O Levels, you can always come to me for advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Archives